Hello, lovelies. I'm just letting you know that Lovely Morticia has a new address and will be moving soon to lovelymorticia.com. I do not like how On Sugar processes photos and good photos is a MUST for beauty blogs. If you placed me in your blogroll, please update it to the new address! Cheerio!
I haven't been updating the beauty blog. Pardonne-moi. This review should have been written last year but alas, my mind is always a-wander. So without further ado, I give you my thoughts on Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo.
Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo claims that we will have long fluttering lashes when we use it. I read good reviews about the product on the internet so I gave it a try and ordered one online. I am impressed with its packaging which is very luxe and elegant. No wonder gothic lolitas love Majolica Majorca.
I prefer my lashes coal black so Majolica's black fits the bill. Looking closely at the mascara wand, I was expecting to find more fibers, they attach to the end of the lash and thus elongates it.
Ugh. I look cross-eyed in the photo. Spotty too. We can't all be perfect after all.
Curl the lashes first. I used my mini Japonese eyelash curler
Curled but with no mascara
I applied ample amount of Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo and here is the result.
With Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo
On Sugar doesn't process photo upload well but anyway, if you look closely, my lashes did indeed lengthen! It's an instant miracle!!! I just wish Majolica Majorca could come up with a mascara which not only lengthens but also volumizes.
Overall, this is a great product. It's reasonably priced and effective. It's hard to remove with ordinary facial cleansers but fairly easy if you use an oil cleanser such as Shu Uemura's or better yet, Majolica Majorca's new Eyes Reset Gel.
XMaterialGirlX is giving away so many awesome prizes on her blog!
- FaceQ Whitening(red) or Hydrating(blue) Sheet Masks (36 ct.)
- My Beauty Diary Masks Green or Pink Set (32 ct.)
- Skin 79 Super+ BB Cream or Skin 79 Oriental Gold BB Cream
- ELF 11 Piece Brush Set
- GreenMax Green Tea Au Lait
- Aero Peppermint Chocolate
- Hi Chew in Cantaloupe
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
- Lorac Social Butterfly Kit
- JLO Miami Glow Perfume
- Cinnamaroll Notebook
- Maynards Fuzzy Peaches
- Shiseido Moisturizing Skincare Sample + Cotton Pads
- MAC Eyeshadow in Flip
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolor in Coco Fix
- theBalm Holidays in Balm Springs Kit
- Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes in Intensifying
- Annabelle Sharpener
- Dariya Hair Fringe Velcro
- Bath and Body Works PocketBacs in Cucumber Melon
- Bath and Body Works PocketBacs in Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Pink pots + Spatula
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara in Blackout
- OraBrush Tongue Cleaner
- Sana Nameraka Honpo Cleansing Wash
- Got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion
- Revlon Naturally Chic False Nails
- Skin79 Hydro Repairing Mask Sheet
- Yoki Fruits Basket Oil Blotting Sheets
- Perfume sample
- Pochi coin purse
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips sample
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip for Face
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip for Nose
- John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Line sample
I'm definitely joining and you should too! Her giveaway ends on February 28, 2011.
Lydia of Alice in a new Wonderland is giving away Diego Dalla Palma makeup worth over €100,00!
The set includes:
- Anti aging foundation in 81 (fair with yellow undertones)
- Black Cake Eyeliner
- Matte Navy Eyeshadow
- Eyeliner pencil (very long and top quality) in navy
- 2 natural bristles brushes: a flat shader and a blender
To find out how to join, head over to her contest post. The contest will end on January 21, 2011 at GMT +1.
I have a feeling I have to order from MAC's online store for this wonderful (no pun intended) line.
Trivia. Wonder Woman was my childhood hero. I better start saving up for this.
These beauties will be released in February.
Images from Makeup and Beauty Blog